Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Here's my version of the suit case, I made it larger then the instructions, but the favours
I'm making the same size as the instructions from Susan Dean, perfect size for party favours.

I had to make something in shades of Brown
in another group and so this seemed to be a great project for that.

I decided to make it a little something for my great niece's new born, will be making a card
to welcome their little girl.

Baby shower is on Sat, so I best hurry, making
lots mini suite cases and baby bottle as favours for guests to take home as a keepsake.
The theme for the shower is Robin egg blue, so I am making them in baby blue with pink trims
and decorations.

Will post them when I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You've been very busy creating some awesome favors. I love what you've created and I'm sure each recipient will be delighted. Very very nice.

    ReplyDelete